"Live! Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" - Auntie Mame

Sep 8, 2013

Rebirth Ahead!

You have been so kind to come to my blog for my random rants and posts over the last six years. Like all things it evolved and de-evolved to become something I didn't enjoy and I am certain you didn't either.

Since my life is radically changing, my blog should too!

Now I will be chronicling my adventures moving East from West to start anew in Philadelphia without any local friends or even a place to call home! It is one of the most exciting things I have done since pulling up stakes in Phoenix in 1985 to move to Fullerton, CA under virtually the same conditions. Okay, I was nearly 30 years younger, but 50 is the new 30, right? I cannot wait to begin.

New pages have been added to the blog (links on the right) for the places I will try, see and discover in the City of Brotherly Love. I hope you will join me on the road, in the city, and in my heart and head as I jump into my future.

No comments :

Post a Comment